- WHAT IS A PROFORMA INVOICE?
A proforma invoice is an estimated invoice, or quote, issued by AA Japan. This document contains the type and quantity of each vehicle ordered, their value, and other information such as insurance and transportation costs. After receiving this document, you will need to pay the price quoted on this invoice so shipment procedure can start.
- WHAT FORM OF PAYMENT DO YOU ACCEPT?
AA Japan accepts payment through bank transfer, PayPal.
- HOW SOON SHOULD I MAKE A PAYMENT FOR THE VEHICLE I RESERVED?
Please process payment for your vehicle within 3 business days after reserving it. The payment needs to appear in our bank account before the shipment process can begin.
- WHAT CURRENCIES DO YOU ACCEPT?
We accept US Dollars or Japanese Yen. We have several bank accounts available, when selecting a bank account for payment, please make sure you select the one that can process the currency you want to pay with.
- CAN I CANCEL AN ORDER AFTER IT HAS BEEN SHIPPED?
Because the vehicle is already paid in full, we don’t accept cancellations. This means we won’t refund any payment that has already been posted.
- HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR AA JAPAN TO RECEIVE MY PAYMENT?
If you paid via bank transfer, it will take us approximately 3 business days to receive it. Once we confirm that your payment has been received, we will start the shipment process for your vehicle.
- WHO WILL PAY THE BANK TRANSFER FEES?
Bank transfer fees are paid by the buyer. AA Japan isn’t responsible for it.