Conditions of Use
AA JAPAN (PVT) LTD International hold personal stocks, for sale of used vehicles. Sometimes we are acting (partially) as a middle-person between the auction companies of Japan and customers.
We advise and assist in getting the right vehicle for you from Japan. We are not responsible for any requests that are misunderstood considering any vehicle shown on our database as our stock unless specified otherwise. An invoice copy of purchase made on customer's behalf is a supporting document for principles of trust and open information exchange. Payment can be easily transferred using PayPal or bank transfer.
We take responsibility by will to arrange exports and all related process in sending vehicles out of Japan. But, we are however not responsible for other party's local import rules if some or all vehicles are refused to enter in their respective countries.
Acceptable Use Policy
- To be legally bound by the terms of this Policy.
- Not to gather, extract, reproduce and/or display our datas on any other website or other online portals, any materials from our website, specifically information regarding AA Japan vehicles, whether or not by the use of spiders or other "screen scraping" software or system used to extract data.
Not to use the name "AA Japan", any AA Japan branding or any content on the website for any purpose other than for your personal and non-commercial use. All content on the website is subject to copyright or other intellectual property rights and may not be used except as expressly permitted in this Policy.
AA Japan will determine whether there has been a breach of this Policy through your use of the website. If a breach of this Policy has occurred AA Japan may take such action as it deems appropriate including denying you access to the website, bringing legal proceedings against you and disclosing such information to law enforcement authorities as AA Japan feels appropriate.
All content included in aajapancars.com, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, and digital download is the property of AA Japan or its content suppliers and protected by Japanese and international copyright laws.
The compilation of all content included in or made available through aajapancars.com is the exclusive property of Al Ain Japan and protected by Japanese and international copyright laws.
If you use aajapancars.com account services, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
AA Japan reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in its sole discretion. We will use your account information to provide and personalize our services.
We may contact you by post, email, telephone (including SMS) or fax for these purposes.
If you have decided to subscribe to our newsletter or to our stock update, we will also use your contact details to communicate with you about AA Japan news and products.
Standards / Laws of Importing Countries
Customer will be responsible to nbeware of the import laws and customs’ duties with the authorities in your country before you make a purchase from us. AA Japan (PVT) LTD will not be responsible for any claim related with such rules or rule changes.
Customers particulars, Invoice Details, Transactions are kept strictly confidential.
Vehicle inspection cost is not included in the FOB price and the relevant charges will apply to the C&F price calculation if inspection certificate is required by the client.
Vehicles are sold in "as-it-is condition" as used commodity. We provide the information regarding conditions of the vehicle. AA Japan is not responsible of the vehicle once the behicle has been shipped.
The Seller shall not be Liable for
- Interior damages that are judged as minor and non-need of mention or invisible (including without limitation scratches, cigar burns, stain and cuts);
- Missing or damaged interior equipments (including without limitation shift knobs, head rests, sun shades, spare tires and remote controls);
- Damages that are judged as minor and non-need of mention or invisible (including without limitation scratches, tiny dents, holes and small rust);
- Snow tires after market AW not mentioned or wheel lock nut missing (any consumable parts such as oil, tires, AC gas, etc).
Condition of Payment
- 100% Payments are required (Bank Confirmation), before we board a vehicle on a ship.
- We accept T/T (Telegraphic Transfer). We also accept online payment via PayPal
- We initiate process of Buying and/or shipping once we receive money guarantees from the customers.
- L/C (Letter of Credit) or Bank/Crossed Check is not accepted.
- We accept payment in Yen and US Dollar.
- Bank-Charges/Commissions are charged to customers.
Shipment & Insurance Conditions
- Shipping is done by the first available ship after we received the payment confirmation from our bank.
- All documents: (Export-Certificate, Invoice and BILL OF LADING (two originals and 1 copy), Quality Certificate are sent by DHL couriers within one week after shipment (Delays in B/L might occur for amendments and corrections upon B/L).
- Freight charges are based on:
- Cubic capacity (M3 rates apply).
- Destination port and currency exchange rates.
- If you opt for container, then charges are calculated per Container basis (Exact freight charges shall be calculated at the time of shipment).
- if requested, Insurance coverage (C clause) can be included in the quoted "Ocean Charge". Insurance coverage is for total loss, disasters or acts of God and damages clearly due to negligence of the carrier.
- Cars are not locked in roll-on and roll-off cases. Therefore insurance will not cover risk of petty thefts.
- We will not bear responsibility for financial loss or damage caused by shipping delays as we have no control over shipping schedules, bad weather, heavy traffic, overbooking, acts of war & terror and/or their prevention, etc.
- Upon your request, we can also arrange B or A clause inssurance. The cost of such insurances are charged to customers.
These Agreements are subject to the laws of Japan, without regard to choice or conflicts of law principles. Further, you and AA Japan agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Japan to resolve any dispute, claim or controversy that arises in connection with these Agreements.
Site Policies Modifications
We reserve the right to make changes to our site, policies, Service Terms, and these Conditions of Use at any time. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.